Here's the current affairs round from 18th Sept 2011
- When will the reforms recommended by the Independent Commission on banking be implemented?
- New laws ratified by the EU have extended copyright on music recordings from 50 to how many years?
- Lancashire won cricket's
this week. How many years has it been since they last won it outright? County Championship
- A campaign was launched this week to save which writer’s shed from oblivion?
- Who was announced as the new head of the Met Police?
- How many miles of the
Thamesdid David Walliams swim this week?
USactor was awarded with an honorary OBE for his work promoting dyslexia in the ? UK
- Martin Mathathi broke the men's record for the Great North Run in 58 minutes and how many seconds?
- A 6.8 magnitude earthquake hit the north of which country today?
- The eviction of Dale Farm is to begin tomorrow. How many unauthorised plots are there on the travellers site?
- How many goals has Wayne Rooney now scored in his last 5 premiership games?
- Which rock legend joined the 27 club upon dieing on this day in 1970?
- Roald Dahl
- Bernard Hogan-Howe
- 140 Miles
- Henry Winkler
- 56 seconds
- Jimi Hendrix