Thursday 19 July 2012

Screenplay


Guess the film title from the quote:

1.       You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. 
2.      Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain.
3.      He's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes him special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
4.      Did I mention, my leg is 44" from hip to toe. So basically we are talking about 88" of therapy, wrapped around you for the bargain price of $3000 dollars. 
5.      Wanna know how I got these scars?
6.      Death is peaceful - easy. Life is harder.
7.      God dammit, Mustang! This is Ghost Rider 117. This bogey is all over me. He's got missile lock on me. Do I have permission to fire?
8.      Ma chère mademoiselle. It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite to relax, let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents... your dinner. 
9.      Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That stuff’ll come back with you.
10.   Come on Tom, let's finish this the way we started, together.

1.       The Matrix
2.      Back To The Future
3.      Toy Story (3)
4.      Pretty Woman
5.      The Dark Knight
6.      Twilight
7.      Top Gun
8.      Beauty & The Beast
9.      The Hangover
10. Harry Potter Deathly Hallows (Part 2)

No comments: