1. In the TV show the IT Crowd what does IT stand for?
2. Which footwear designer’s trademark are shoes with red-lacquered soles?
3. The Concorde air plane was built as a joint effort between the
and which country? UK
4. Which word best describes TV celebrity Patrick Moore — astrologer or astronomer?
5. What’s the first element in the periodic table?
6. In Eastenders who is currently the owner of the Café? (As of AUG 2012)
7. As of January 2012 Bruno Senna races for which F1 team?
8. Which puddy tat chased and tormented Tweety Pie?
9. Which Texan city is bigger — Houston or Dallas?
10. Who presented The X Factor before Dermot O’Leary?
1. Information Technology
2. Christian Louboutin
6. Lucy Beale
7. Williams F1
10. Kate Thornton